Private Career Path Mentorship
You Can Be Happy, Fulfilled, and Energized in a Career You Love!
Yes, it is absolutely possible and you can have it.
But right now it probably doesn’t feel that way or you wouldn’t be here.
Maybe you’re in a tough spot because…
- You’ve been very successful in your current career, you’re making great money, and so part of you feels like you’re nuts to make a change.
- You’ve been doing what you do for so long, that the thought of stopping or changing it all seems completely impossible.
- You keep on keepin’ on because you think you should. Who are you to want something else or something different? You should just suck it up and get on with it!
- Even though you want things to change, you just can’t muster the energy to make it happen. Anything beyond what you’re already doing just makes you want to get into the fetal position.
- You feel lost and without purpose – you simply don’t know what you want to do and until you figure it out, you’re not ready to make a change.
I know these feelings so well because I spent a LONG time in a career that no longer felt meaningful to me before making the leap and leaving it behind for a new professional path that is joyful and fulfilling.
But, you can make this happen and you deserve to make this happen –I’m here to show you how.
I’ve designed this 1:1 program specifically for the woman who desires to:
- Take back control of her professional life and say “yes!” to a career she loves.
- Discover her true strengths, passions, and how to bring those together with her skills and talents to carve out the career path that’s right for her.
- Focus on exactly what you want in your professional life and develop a plan to get there.
This program is customized specifically to you. That means I give you everything you need and nothing that you don’t, so you’re able to progress with real focus and clarity in building the career you desire.
I recommend Alex as an outstanding guide. She is one to help us clarify our truth, own up to choices and accept accountability. Solid coaching style.Brilliant thinker.
~ Susan H., Nevada
I meet you where you are and tailor these 5 key elements to fit your professional path, so you can create a career you love.
You’ll go from not knowing what you want to being super clear about what you do and don’t want in your desired career AND how to get it!
Discover what’s keeping you stuck (sometimes you’re not even aware of it), how to let go of it, and how to embrace new beliefs and behaviors that move you forward.
Strengths & Passion Discovery
A comprehensive assessment of your strengths, skills, knowledge, and talents combined with my proven method for uncovering your true passions. We pull it all together to create a vivid picture of the career possibilities available to you.
Develop the Action Plan:
Once you have clarity about what you want in your professional life and you’ve identified the right-fit possibilities, we create the “how-to” steps to make your new career a reality.
Try It On & Celebrate Success!
Strategies for you to grow your network, develop partners and mentors that can help you build into that new career. Test the waters for your next move and celebrate your journey.
Working with Alex has been a valuable experience that has afforded me tools for understanding myself and finding my truth. I immediately felt respected by Alex, and have been able to trust her insights and commitment to the work plan we established.
~ Emily A. | Colorado
I hear you wondering how I can help you do all this – it’s because I’ve been where you are and I’ve made several big career transitions over the past 20 years.
My success in career transition comes from what I have learned in my own journey, combined with my business experience (MBA and all that), and becoming an expert in this field as I coach many others through it.
You see, I’m familiar with most work environments and I’ve worn multiple career hats along the way –from management level in a Fortune 500 media company to solopreneur of a six-figure consulting company to partner in a multi-million dollar research firm.
I not only understand what it takes to switch direction in your career, I also know how important it is that the transition is successful and you feel financially secure throughout the process.
I know by now you’re asking the all-important question,“What’s included and how does this 1:1 coaching work?”
Here’s the deal:
- 12 weekly calls, 45-60 minutes in length.
- Unlimited email access. During our 90 days, you can shoot me a note any time between our calls so you’ll always have me as a coach and mentor when you need. Ask questions. Seek clarification. Share an experience – whatever’s going on, I’ll be here.
- A FREE copy of my best-selling book, From Chaos to Clarity: Getting Unstuck & Creating a Life You Love. It’s a must-read for anyone who is in transition, facing major life choices, or feeling frustrated by situations they don’t know how to change.
“…a step-by-step, soup-to-nuts guide to reclaiming freedom, joy, love and abundance in any area of your life where you are not creating the results you desire…Learn the art of getting unstuck, and you will forever have a reliable formula for transforming any challenge and manifesting any outcome you want to create.”
– Christy Whitman, NY Times Bestselling Author
- Unlimited access to my transformational toolbox I have developed an entire library of processes, techniques, and how-to guides that can help you deal with pretty much any challenge you may encounter on your career journey. I can share these with you on our calls, walk you through them, or send them to you as worksheets after the fact – whatever benefits you the most.
Each week, you’ll feel energized by forward movement and the satisfaction of reclaiming control over your professional life.
Everything is completely customized to your needs based on where you are right now and where you want to be.
We’ll chat about where you’re at, where you want to be, and if we’re a good fit for one another 🙂
Alex is the real deal. She has a warm personality and is totally present. I always leave our sessions feeling inspired and renewed. I wholeheartedly recommend her.
~ Pam H. | Vancouver
Alex has been excellent in helping me navigate a difficult series of transitions in my professional life. I particularly appreciate her focus not only on identifying issues but also on helping you move past previous hang-ups or detrimental ways of thinking.
~ Justine A. | South Carolina