Hey, lady! You’re one amazing woman – yes, YOU!
You decided to build your own coaching or consulting business so you could share your gift with the world and create financial and location freedom for yourself!
And you’re in the right place if you are ready to:
- Wave goodbye to the feast-or-famine income months and say hello to creating consistent high-ticket pay days.
- Scale your business by implementing marketing strategies that bring clients to you on autopilot.
- Only work with premium clients who are willing and able to pay premium prices for the value you provide.
And that’s exactly where I come in.
My name is Alex Bratty and it’s a pleasure to meet you. I work with female coaches and consultants to help them book more clients so they can change more lives and make more money…and I show them how to do that without any of the usual stress or overwhelm.
I’ve got almost 20 years of business experience, from management at a Fortune 100 company, to partner in a multi-million dollar firm, and now as owner of a 6-figure coaching and consulting company.
I know what it takes to build your own business from scratch…and I’ve probably been where you are because when I started my coaching/consulting business I was trading hours for dollars and making anywhere from $0-$300/month (ouch!). But, I’ve been able to quickly grow it so that I’m now providing premium packages for premium clients and making 5-figure months.
I know what it feels like to be:
- Struggling each month and frustrated because you know if you could just get the right system in place you would be successful.
- Exhausted because you’re working so hard and still not getting the results you want.
- Fed up of hearing “I have to think about it,” or “I can’t afford it” at the end of discovery calls.
Yup – I’ve been there…but I’ve also figured out how to get past all of that and how to:
- Stop chasing down clients and instead implement automated strategies that have clients coming TO YOU.
- Scale your business in a way that allows you to earn more money, yet work fewer hours.
- Only speak with qualified prospects so you’re hearing “YES! When can we start?” a lot more on your discovery calls.
The fact is, you CAN build the coaching/consulting business of your dreams, that provides the financial and location freedom you desire, and that brings you meaning and fulfillment every day.
And that’s exactly what I help you do!
How do I do that?
Well, I realized in building my own business and working through those early days of struggle that I’m not alone – there are so many women out there who have so much to offer the world, but they’re not able to because they can’t get enough clients.
So now I combine my love of coaching, my almost 20 years of business experience, and all the strategies I’ve learned on my own entrepreneurial journey to serve women like you and help you build a business you’re proud of and that you love.
Curious about the official bio and credentials?
Here they are:
I earned my Bachelor’s degree at Edinburgh University in Scotland for dual honors in Business Studies and French in 1997. I then attained my Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Villanova, PA in 2001. I’m a certified coach, a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF), a professional speaker, and bestselling author of the book, From Chaos to Clarity: Getting Unstuck & Creating a Life You Love, and bestselling co-author of Inspiration for a Woman’s Soul: Opening to Gratitude & Grace.
I’ve served as the Marketing Chair for the Southern Nevada chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), I’m a professional member of the National Speakers Association (NSA), and I serve on the Board of Directors for Las Vegas NSA Chapter.
Curious about the unofficial bio and just wanna know more about me?
Here are a few tidbits:
- I was born and raised in Northern Ireland and came to the U.S. all the way back in 1997 with just a suitcase and $100 in my pocket. I worked for an awesome firm that sponsored me for my green card and, once the waiting period was up, I proudly became a U.S. Citizen in 2008.
- I’m married to an amazing guy who just “gets me” on so many levels! And we have two awesome Golden Retrievers who completely rule our lives (and our Facebook pages)!
- I used to play field hockey at a competitive level and over the years managed to get a black-eye twice – the scar from one of these incidents is still visible above my left eye almost 25 years later!
- These days, I’ve chosen some less combative ways to stay in shape, including hiking, aerial silks, and Bikram yoga (I’m still not convinced my body can make some of the shapes…ever!)
- MBAs like me can get a bad rap for being too academic and not having enough savvy, common sense or general know-how. That’s not me – if anything, I spend too much time figuring out the nuts-and-bolts of processes and understanding business and life how-tos!
- My weaknesses include devouring fries doused in ketchup and plowing through monster bags of salt & vinegar chips.
- On weekend mornings, there’s nothing I love more than getting a huge cup of coffee (decaf these days) and hanging out with my husband and dogs in our backyard.
Connect with me and stay in touch!